It usually affects several joints at the same time. If not treated in time or efficiently it can cause in addition to very severe pain, numbness and immobility of these parts of the body.
In this kind of disorder the reaction of the cells which have the role of defending the body causes inflammatory processes which are inappropriate and repetitive.
In addition, they create antibodies that react against the body’s own tissues .
To combat it, you should seek appropriate medical help and start eating certain foods that block pain and reduce inflammation.
We present in this article a list of these foods that will help you:
Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory power is comparable to ibuprofen and cortisol .
- This effect is obtained by consuming it raw or cooked, in a tea or by chewing directly a piece of this root.
In this way the pain will be reduced as if you had taken an analgesic.
Read also: How to make ginger water to lose weight
2. The Cayenne Pepper
It contains a substance called capsaicin which, in addition to helping us create endorphins , allows us to relieve the initial soreness of the lesions .
- If added to meal preparation or a small spoon dissolved in water, the feeling of well-being will be felt in the body and the pain will decrease.
Their ruby red color comes from a chemical compound called anthocyanin.
This compound also has the quality of blocking pain and enzymes just as would a steroid- free anti-inflammatory drug.
The garlic is another food that blocks pain through its anti-inflammatory properties.
It also has antioxidant properties that help the immune system function properly .
- The best benefits are obtained if eaten raw, well chopped in a salad or in a sauce, but without cooking.
5. The beet
Beetroot is a powerful antioxidant with a sweet flavor when cooked. In addition to helping us to block the pain it contributes to the better functioning of the immune system .
- We recommend you consume it in salads or add it as an ingredient in a delicious smoothie.
Thanks to its intakes of omega 3 acids, salmon helps reduce inflammation and reduce pain and inflammation .
- It would be best to include it in your plan, at least once a week.
It is especially indicated for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Thus, it is recommended to all people with arthritis or joint pain to consume it often.
8. Extra virgin olive oil
In addition to bringing healthy fats to the heart, it contains components that make it one of the best foods that blocks pain.