We all love chocolate and this is the universal truth. Knowing the right procedure of a gluten-free chocolate cake simply adds a special dimension on the level of enjoyment. There is lot of people who are allergic to gluten and if you are one of them, every bit of chocolate that you eat could trigger some really unpleasant symptoms for you. If you really know how to make a chocolate cake that comes without using the gluten, simply will be a delight for you. It really helps you to enjoy the heavenly made cake.
It is really important to keep in mind that most of time chocolate is not free of gluten. We all know that most cocoa beans get harvested and processed in factories where wheat products also get processed and it proves the fact that there is definitely likely to be a cross contamination of gluten.
Always remember one thing that the gluten free chocolate cake is made up of roasted beans that are blended perfectly together. This doesn’t taste as good but it is definitely a best option when you want to avoid gluten in your chocolate cake. Now it’s time to know more about making this cake at your home-
Recipe for gluten free chocolate cake:
Yield : 12 slices
Estimated time: 1.5 hours
Nutritional value: 134 calories, 0gms sugar, 5 grams protein, 4 net carbs for serving
Ingredients that you need:
5 large pastured eggs
1 tbsp organic vanilla extract and 3/4 cups organic erythritotol
8 tbsp organic cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 can Eden Organic Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Celtic salt
1 tsp baking powder which is completely free of aluminum
1tsp Stevia extract
6 tbsp organic virgin coconut preparation
Now it’s time to know about the preparation:
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit. Spray the 9 inch cooking pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Now dust the inside of the pan and use cocoa powder to do it. Use a colander to drain and rinse the bean.
- Take a blender and add beans, 3 eggs, vanilla, stevia and salt into the blender and keep the blending procedure on until all the beans are completely liquefied and smooth throughout in an even manner.
- Take a bowl and whisk cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in it.
- Now mix coconut oil and erithritol in another bowl and beat it with electric mixer until it is completely fluffy.
- Now add the eggs one by one to the mixture of coconut oil and erithritol and beat it for one minute after each addition. Add beans batter to the mixture and mix it to combine. Stir it in cocoa powder and water and beat the batter on for one minute until you find it completely smooth.
- Now pour the batter into the pan and shake it gently to distribute it in an even manner.
- Now transfer it to the oven and bake it for 40-50 minutes and once you think it is firmed, do the tooth pick test. If it passes the test give it time to get cool properly and serve it
Making this type of cake is not a challenging job at all but what to do when want to send a very delicious chocolate cake online to your special one staying in different city or country? Well now you can actually go for online cake delivery to send cake at any city in India and Bakingo – an online cake shop is the one step solution for you.